better to keep original (obfuscated) names.
* Sort extractors alphabetically
* Add newlines when needed (youtube_dl/extractors/lazy_extractors.py pass the flake8 test now)
* E402: we exectute code between imports, like modifying 'sys.path' in the tests
* E731: we assign to lambdas in a lot of places, we may want to consider defining functions in a single line instead (what pep8 recommends)
That directory is temporarily generated when building for PyPi and may be present if something goes wrong with the upload.
* setup.py: the '__version__' variable is not defined in the script, it is loadded from youtube_dl/version.py
* devscripts/buildserver.py: Produces a lot of messages
It will be used when calling flake8 from any directory in the project